Identrics builds machine learning solutions that transform unstructured data into knowledge and insights. By fusing text mining technologies with domain-specific human expertise, our models make sense of any type and volume of text on a multi-language basis.
We are looking for a Software engineer to join our team and help with the development and maintenance of our ever-expanding Python frameworks for delivering AI services and solving R&D problems. Our solutions are immediately deployable and must be extended in a customisable, and flexible fashion to meet our clients’ demands and maintain our DSaaS capabilities.
– Design, develop and maintain REST and RPC APIs for delivering predictions from natural language processing models built with various open-source technologies
– Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues with SaaS products at scale
– Help identify, debug and fix problems with our existing codebase.
– Solve challenging engineering problems in building software for training machine learning models.
– Bachelors degree in Informatics, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math/Physics or equivalent;
– 2+ years of software development experience
– Solid knowledge of Python;
– Sound foundation in object-oriented programing, data structures and algorithms;
– Experience with at least one more programming language (Java is a plus);
– Microservice development experience is a plus;
– Excellent communication in written English;
– Availability to work full time.
Bonus points for:
Familiarity with any of the following technologies will be considered an advantage – Numpy, Pandas, ScikitLearn, PyTorch, TensorFlow, Spacy, RDFlib, Pyro4, Docker, Gunicorn.
What we offer in return
– Competitive salary
– A career path that depends on your results and interests
– A non-corporate atmosphere with flexible processes and an agile mindset
– The possibility to work remotely
If you like the sound of this and tick the boxes, send us your CV at email@example.com or simply submit the form below.